Client Assistant: Part-Time
In this role, you will support multiple financial advisors while working alongside our owners. Responsibilities include client service, business development support, marketing, and operational tasks. This role keeps our office operating smoothly and strives to improve the client experience.
Ponte Vedra, Florida (Nocatee). For the right candidate, this could be a remote position or operate out of our Mequon, Wisconsin, or Delafield, Wisconsin offices.
· Responsible for client onboarding coordination, which includes managing financial advisors’ prospect pipeline, assisting with proposal generation, preparing new account paperwork, opening accounts, transitioning new assets, and establishing an ongoing communication/client service plan.
· Initiate and complete all transactions required to fully service client accounts, i.e. paperwork, correspondence, client request fulfillment, and special projects as they occur.
· May enter security orders including stocks, bonds, fixed income, options, annuities, and other investment vehicle orders per Financial Advisor’s instructions or upon client’s direction if licensed.
· May also provide back-up to other teams when necessary, as well as perform other duties and special projects.
· Answer incoming phone calls/emails and handle them appropriately. Help clients navigate through our online portal.
· Assist with outbound marketing projects, manage prospect lists, gather data, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree or comparable financial services experience.
· 3+ years of prior industry and/or administrative work experience preferred, particularly in handling paperwork, operations, and institutional custodians.
· Proficiency in CRM systems, Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Adobe Pro with the ability to learn and effectively navigate our technology stack.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to adeptly exchange ideas and information.· Strong organizational skills; consistent ability to prioritize workflow in order to achieve specific goals in a timely manner.
· Detail-oriented with a strong emphasis on accuracy.
· Security license (Series 65) preferred but not necessary. Willingness to become licensed within one year.
Hours and compensation: The hours are Monday through Friday approximately 20 hours per week. We are a small business and are flexible. We value having coverage each day. The ideal candidate will have the flexibility to work additional hours at peak times. Competitive compensation is commensurate with experience.
About Highland Investment Advisors: Highland is a partner for individuals and independent financial advisors. We provide fee-only wealth management guidance and solutions based on a thorough understanding of each client’s situation and goals. Our clients benefit from access to sophisticated investment and financial planning expertise, and personalized service from an independent firm. Our office is conveniently located at the Nocatee town center in Ponte Vedra, Florida.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com